- He laid on the couch and watched Sprout for almost an hour straight which is rare indeed. (Most of the time I can't get him to sit still for that long to save my life...he is an energetic 3 yr old).
- He barely ate anything all afternoon (Usually he will eat us out of house and home however you couldn't tell with how tiny he is; we call him Mr. Beanpole)
- He wanted nothing to do with going outside (This kid could live outside if I let him)
- He didn't want to go to grandmas last night for a little bit when we had to go to a church function (He loves visiting grandma).
- He didn't even want to entertain the thought of snuggling with older brother (Older brother is the best thing since sliced bread).
- He is all about momma (He is a mommas boy much of the time but even more so when he is not feeling well).
My poor boy. Looks like a drs visit is in order for us today. Miss K is not feeling well either but she is teething. I am sure it has something to do with that. She is getting a few new ones in the bottom. Her 7th & 8th. She will have a mouth full of teeth before her first birthday!
Off to the dr we go.....Wish us luck!
|Mr Beanpole in his better days!|