1. I do not like sleeping in other peoples beds. I barely slept the whole time there! And the mattress was even a memory foam but I could barely move once the memory of my body was made! And I am a night mover so every time I wanted to roll over I woke myself up because I couldn't get out of the impression.
2. It inevitably rains every time we go to the beach...LOL...Liquid sunshine, got to love it (and )
3. I don't like centipedes. (There were tons around the house we rented!)
4. Strollers and Newport Historic Bay Front don't mix well together. Most of the shops had stairs, no ramps! Needless to say we didn't get to go in many shops there. (not so sure they were complying with the ADA; maybe because it was a *historic* area they don't have to?)
5. Vacations are a lot of work unless you are staying at a 5 Star Resort and are being catered to. I am more tired now than I was when I started. I need an *adult* vacation from my vacation.
We did however make the best of it enjoying ourselves and our time together. We stayed in Waldport, did day trips to Florence, Newport and Tillamook Cheese Factory....Cheese! (and ice cream too).
Family memories in the making and that is all that matters!