Ha! I think I am going to leave that there because essentially I am still under construction. I am a work in progress. Still evolving into who I *think* I am. Are you who you think you are?
Our life with four children can get pretty chaotic at times. Never a dull moment. And I truly mean never.
I am a server of Christ, a stubborn (type A) wife, a no longer coffee or caffeine swigging, multi-tasking, nail biting sometimes stressed out and sarcastic mother of 4, a wife, a loving daughter, a loyal granddaughter, a sister of several brothers, a friend to many, a long time employee, a colleague, an awful maid, an unlicensed doctor/nurse, a DIY "short cutting" chef, an accountant, an activity coordinator, an anxious and crazy taxi driver, an all around compassionate individual..... Dare I say more, isn't that enough?
Even with all these duties, I keep telling people I am not superwoman. Do you see my cape? Yeah, didn't think so. I left my cape at the dry cleaners and do not plan on picking it up anytime soon. (Hear the sarcasm in my voice).
I know I can not be all and do all successfully and this blog will clearly show my shortcomings. I fall down quite often. But I dust myself off and do it all again the next day. And that right there is all that one can ask for. To never give up, keep on truckin....LOL
Recently I had the opportunity to go on a mission trip to Ethiopia (Feb 2012) and I have not been the same since. Our family has not been the same. We are currently taking the leap of downsizing our lives to be able to upsize other areas by being able to give more money where our heart is. And to be able to go on more missions in the coming year. Make sure to check back often to share our adventures with us.
Hope you enjoy my little ol' blog and all its glory.
Please laugh with me, cry with me, pray with me!
- All the opinions on this blog are just that. My own personal opinions.
- All recipes on my blog posts have been gleaned from years of cooking and often times are well known recipes but with a little twist here and there.
- All pictures of my children are real.
- All stories are real and should not be duplicated, copied, etc unless authorized to do so.
- If I do not have a "real photo" of certain items I use online "stock" photos so I can not take credit for them.
- Any product mention in posts are not paid for endorsement unless specified otherwise.
- Many of the buttons on my blog contain affiliate links. When you use them, you help support this site.