Confessions. I love these posts. Helps keep me in check and proves even more so that I Am Not Superwoman. And I can't do it all and be all to everyone at all times. And that is quite alright!
1. The Thanksgiving dinner dishes, just barely got washed TODAY.
2. I did not get up at the butt crack of dawn and do the *normal* Black Friday shopping. This is 3rd year in a row that I did not partake in this. My sleep is to valuable not to mention too much chaos to save a few bucks.
3. I just realized I have not changed my oil for well over the 3000 miles. Yikes. Is that really necessary for *newer* cars? Maybe that is why my gas mileage sucks these days?
4. Wednesday night. I didn't make dinner. We ate snacks and whatever else there was that was easy and handy. Kids ate a yogurt, banana, some wheat thins...I think I ate a bowl of cereal. Honestly, I don't even remember.
5. Thanksgiving night both Kaylyn and I went to bed at 730. We were T.I.R.E.D.
Did you have a nice holiday weekend? Have any confessions you want to share? You know we like to keep it real round these parts.
Hey, I posted some new pictures on The Other Non Superheros page. Make sure to check them out. The kids are growing like weeds!