Friday, October 29, 2010

My Ode to Cheese

Cheese, Cheese, good for the heart, the more you eat, the more you ....wait, that was beans....(I know now the song is going to be stuck in your head; that was kinda the point)

Anyone that knows me, knows I love cheese.... A coworker and I were talking yesterday about grocery shopping on a budget and she said that she didn't think she could grocery shop on a budget because she is a cheese connisuier.  She is always buying specialty cheeses which depending on the kinds of course, could be rather expensive.

I "think" I might be a cheese connisuier too.  I have never met a cheese that I didn't like.  Well maybe just one: bleu cheese and it's not that I don't like it but rather I prefer not to eat it.  If it was the last cheese on earth I would probably eat it though.  There is just something about "moldy" cheese that I just don't care for. Which is kinda funny when you think about it because what is cheese?  In general terms, cheese is curdled, fermented milk. 

Fun Trivia:  Did you know that there are 670+ types of cheese in the world? 

How many cheeses can you name?  How many different kinds have you tried? What is your favorite?

Mine:  Feta Cheese!

1 comment:

  1. have you ever joined a cheese club where you get a new monthly cheese sent you? might be a idea that you and your friend can look into. My favorite cheese is Asiago

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -