It is that time again..to come clean with some confessions. I just need to get them off my chest.
1. I have been home from Ethiopia for almost two weeks now and I have yet to fully unpack. I am living out of a suitcase in my own home. Hey, at least I moved it into the bedroom yesterday. It had been in the living room for the past week and a half.
2. I cleaned underneath Kaylyn's high chair cover yesterday and it was just disgusting. I can't believe I have been having her sit in that.
3. Last week, the first full week back, I can count on one hand how many times I did the dishes. Cut me some slack I was suffering from some major jet lag.
4. I can also count on half of one hand how many loads of laundry I did. Thank goodness for my husband otherwise we would have had no clean clothes.
5. I have yet to print any of my pictures from my trip yet. I am so bad about this these days. I take TONS of pictures and then never get them printed, framed or anything. I am going to try and work on it a bit this weekend because I need to make a slide show too. Do you do this?
Do you have some confessions you want to share? I know I can't be the only one falling down on the job these days. C'mon, you know you want to. You will feel much better, I promise.
Doing anything fun this weekend?