Sunday, May 26, 2013

{Recipe} Eye Of The Beholder


 
To some this might be just a boring bowl of tortilla chips.
 


To others, like myself, this is the base of a masterpiece.
 
 
 

 

I know I have done a few variations of this recipe...but it is always so good and easy to make so I thought I would share it again.


1. Start with your base of tortilla chips.
2. Cook and drain 1lb of hamburger.
3.  Add 1 can of garbanzo beans, 1 can of kidney beans, 1 can of corn and taco seasoning back into pan with hamburger.
4.  Shred cheese, dice tomatoes and lettuce.
5.  Layer on top of chips.
6.  Add dollop of sour cream on top.
7.  Eat and enjoy.

How you see things is all in the eyes of the beholder.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I had planned for tea tonight - spot on with that ESP my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -