Yeah, that is what I am saying. I know I have had lots of confessions but apparently I didn't want to blog about them...Who knows.
So here goes it.
1. I made banana nut bread tonight. That was my dinner. Ohh and I went to put chocolate chips in them and alas there were none. Where did they go? I made some banana nut bread over the weekend and used some and well....in between making the batches, a handful in the mouth here, a handful in a mouth there...All gone.
2. We moved almost 2 months ago and I still have 3 boxes sitting in my living room....waiting patiently. (Don't even get me started on what still remains in boxes in the garage...that is a whole 'nother post).
3. My check engine light came on, then went off. Then came back on. Not sure if I should be concerned. I keep driving the car. I should probably get it checked before I break down on the side of the road. Right?
4. I wrote a real heavy post a couple weeks ago about my depression and I must admit it felt good to get off my chest but it doesn't feel like much has changed yet. Always a WORK.IN.PROGRESS. (Aren't we all?)
5. I just realized that my last Confession post in February, the previous one to that was in November. And I started out the post with a similar opening. My bad. I need to get more original, huh?
6. I have hard wood floors now...they are nice but I just can't keep up. I sit in the living room and can see the dust, cat hair, etc all over when the sun shines in the back door. And I just can't relax until I get up and sweep for the billionth time. A little obsessive probably but what about you, is there any chore that you regularly do and HAVE to do otherwise you can not relax?
7. I was suppose to go to my companies new building for a BBQ after work tomorrow. I forgot to RSVP. Guess, I am not going.
8. I really need to find quality after school care for Hayden now that he will be going to a different school for 1st grade. I am not doing a very good job at it and only have a couple more weeks. I called a few places. Super duper expensive! (I only need care for 1 1/2 hrs by the time he gets out of school vs when I get home and most places want to charge for min of 4 hours which is considered part time).
9. I bought a short cheap hose for our back yard a couple weeks ago and the spout that connects to the spicket already broken. Nice, huh. I guess that is what I get for buying a cheap one? My own fault I guess. You get what you pay for.
10. School clothes shopping is coming up this month and I have been so bad, I haven't even looked at our budget and added those extra expenses into the equation....Uggghhh....
I think that is it for now. I'm good.
How are you? Do you have anything you want to get off your chest. Anything eating at you? Doesn't have to be anything life altering...can be funny, serious, whatever. We are all in this together.
Talk to you soon.
Ok, so this picture has nothing to do with this post but I thought it was funny...and this is the kind of mood I am in at the moment....A little mischievous. LOL.