You either love them or loathe them. I am not sure where I stand on the matter anymore.
They are great distractors for the kiddos when I am in the kitchen...They help them learn their
A-B-C-1-2-3's. We have this Vtech set of magnets that you put the raised magnet in the little *plug in* and it says the letter and the sound it makes. A for ah. B for ba. C for ca. D for da. You get the point.
And now I am going to have that in my head the rest of the night. Great...
So anywho, like I said they are *great* and all until they end up scattered all over the floor and someone gets hurt.
And that someone of course, would be me. In the middle of the night while trying to get a drink of water. (I knew *I* should have picked them all up; it's my own darn fault, right?)
Ug, drat. That is all I have to say (although I am sure I said something different the night before last when this all went down).