Friday, April 13, 2012

Confessions Of A Non Superwoman #19

I haven't done one of these in a few weeks so I figured it was time.  I have several weeks of "banked" indiscretions so this ought to be easy.


1.  We didn't color Easter eggs until Easter Sunday.  Hangs head in shame. At least we did them though, right?  That counts?

2.  My kitchen right now as I type this looks like there was an explosion in it.  Seriously. In. Need. Of. A. Deep. Cleaning. I probably should be cleaning rather than blogging, huh? Don't answer that.

3.  The pictures from my Ethiopia trip.  I still haven't printed them.  I have only gone through them once when I was making my slide show for my presentation.  It makes me sad when I look at them so I have been somewhat avoiding it.

4.  I rented a Redbox movie last week and only returned it yesterday.  So my $1.20 movie is now the cost of a movie at the theater.  Nice, huh?  I can be so absent minded sometimes. 

5. I have been meaning to set up an appt for the kids Spring/Birthday pictures for weeks but haven't yet.  This has been on my "to do" list FOREVER now and it just keeps getting passed over.  I am going to call to make appt right after I do this blog post.  I promise. (Even with a list....insert last sentence in #4)


What are some of your confessions or indiscretions that you would like to share?  Anything?  Anything?  Ok, you're perfect then?  LOL.

Don't be shy.

Happy Friday!






By the way, do you have a Redbox kiosk nearby?  Here are some free rental codes:  DVDONME or BREAKROOM.  You can use each of these codes once per credit card account.

5 comments:

  1. I honestly enjoy your honesty! It's refreshing! I am right there with you on most of your points. Being that I don't have young (under teenage) children anymore, there was no dying of Easter eggs. Renting anything always results in more money, than intended, spent. And, the list could go on. However, it's Friday--yayayayay! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog :) This was one of my fav posts I have read this week! My kitchen is scary too and that Muppets Redbox movie I rented? Yeah I just bought it for just about as much as I rented it for. Gotta love redbox. Sheesh! LOL

    (oh and we did not paint eggs at all....so feel better about yourself cause you DID! LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I waited to do laundry two hours before my husband came home. I prefer to have it done before he gets home I cut it real close yesterday. Literally 10 minutes after I folded the last piece of clothing he came home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your blog! It is very encouraging to know that I'm not the only one out there that isn't supermom! I always feel as though I'm not "measuring up" when I don't get things done, especially when I see all the stuff some people post that they are doing daily. Thanks so much for being a comfort. Lol, I'm not sure if that's a great thing, to make me feel not alone when I don't get to stuff, but to me its a FANTASTIC thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't sent out the Easter Bunny mall pic we took...or my daughter's school pictures that I got in two weeks ago. OOPS!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -