1. We didn't color Easter eggs until Easter Sunday. Hangs head in shame. At least we did them though, right? That counts?
2. My kitchen right now as I type this looks like there was an explosion in it. Seriously. In. Need. Of. A. Deep. Cleaning. I probably should be cleaning rather than blogging, huh? Don't answer that.
3. The pictures from my Ethiopia trip. I still haven't printed them. I have only gone through them once when I was making my slide show for my presentation. It makes me sad when I look at them so I have been somewhat avoiding it.
4. I rented a Redbox movie last week and only returned it yesterday. So my $1.20 movie is now the cost of a movie at the theater. Nice, huh? I can be so absent minded sometimes.
5. I have been meaning to set up an appt for the kids Spring/Birthday pictures for weeks but haven't yet. This has been on my "to do" list FOREVER now and it just keeps getting passed over. I am going to call to make appt right after I do this blog post. I promise. (Even with a list....insert last sentence in #4)
What are some of your confessions or indiscretions that you would like to share? Anything? Anything? Ok, you're perfect then? LOL.
Don't be shy.
By the way, do you have a Redbox kiosk nearby? Here are some free rental codes: DVDONME or BREAKROOM. You can use each of these codes once per credit card account.