Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

We have entered the second week of eating vegetarian.  First week went pretty well. Instead of quiche I made Baby Rainbow Frittatas and I substituted Soba Noodles with Vegetable Ramen Noodles.  

Here are a few pictures of the food we ate last week.

Vegetables & Noodles

Vegetable Fettucini & Tofu

Penne Pasta & Roasted Vegetables (last night)




I am linking my menu up with I'm An Organizing Junkie. 






Here is what we are having for dinner this week.

Sunday

Penne Pasta and Roasted Vegetables*
Caesar Salad

Monday

Greek Spaghetti*
Asparagus

Tuesday

Minestrone Soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Wednesday

Cheesy Mac N Broccoli
Apple Sauce

Thursday

Black Bean & Zucchini Quesidillas*
Spanish Rice

Friday

Eggs, Toast, Fruit

Saturday

Date Night


What's cookin in your kitchen this week?


*Check back for these recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -