Friday, April 6, 2012

What If....

What if there's a bigger picture
What if I'm missing out
What if there's a greater purpose
I could be living right now


(By Matthew West~ My Own Little World)


I truly feel like I am being called to do something bigger, better than what I am. 

Don't get me wrong, I am truly blessed with all that I have, my family of course, my health, a warm place to call home, food on the table, clothes on my back, a job, etc, but there is so much more in this big, big world. I just need to figure out how to conquer it while taking my family along with me and of course still helping support them financially.


I feel like just when I think I have it all figured out, BAM!  Something throws me off course.


I know I want to continue some form of  mission work, advocate for GHNI and the villages we visited while in Ethiopia.  I want to do so much but yet I have so little to do it with other than my heart and soul.

I want to inspire others.

I want to transform people's lives.

I want to hug and hold those that hurt.

I want to show compassion for those that think they don't deserve it.

I want to speak for those that can't.

I want to feed those that are hungry literally and spiritually.

I want to teach those that need to be taught.

I WANT to learn and experience more of the world around me in order to help make it a better place for the next generation. My children. Your children.

This is who I am.  This is my dream.  I will catch it.  It is not a matter of if, but rather when. Stay tuned.


Follow Your Dreams And Goals






The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.~ Earl Nightingale

2 comments:

  1. Believe and it shall be....
    My favourite words - Dream it, Believe it, Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I feel like you were speaking for me as well. I know for a fact that God entrusted me to raise my sons to be very God fearing, God honoring, leading men. To me, that is a HUGE task and honor. However, in me is a voice and a heart-felt push to reach even farther out! I have always wanted to lead, guide, nurture, teach/mentor, be instrumental in leading others to their greater God-given good. But, for me, I must first honor raising "good men", and then, on to others. I do know, that I ask God to let me touch others, along the way, that He needs me to be instrumental with in His blessing of their life. There are so many hurting people. Oh, heck, I could go on and on. But, let me just say, I will pray for you and your dream. I know, that you know, you will be lead to act "when", and "how"-- all without taking away from your own family. God's continued blessings to you! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -