Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Monday!



Is it?

It is for me. 

Normally, I dread Mondays, probably like most of us, but today...it is a GLORIOUSLY beautiful day outside.  It has been beautiful all weekend which makes for a Happy Monday.  We went to the beach on Saturday and Sunday after church, we spent most of the day at the local splash pad with the kids, then rounded out the day with a BBQ and eating outside in the shade.  One of my girlfriends and I met up later Sunday evening for some dessert, we subsequently ran into a few other friends, who ended up picking up our tab.  What a nice surprise this was!  Thank you, Jill & Kevin.  You guys ROCK!  (And I am not just saying that just because you picked up our tab...YOU ROCK regardless!).







I don't know about you but for me when the sun is shining, it makes EVERYTHING better.  Even though a good portion of my days during the week is holed up in an office, at least I am gainfully employed and have an office with large floor to ceiling windows to be able to witness the beauty from a far.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to your week. 

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful weather is what is missing on my side of the world - was only discussing this morning how sunshine makes you feel more energised. Hope you have a lovely energised week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wish it was LESS sunny here! Or at least just less hot and humid...

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -