Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




I am linking up my menu with I'm An Organized Junkie and you can too.  It is simple.  Post what you have planned for your family meals this week and link up.    I *love* linking up with MPM because it keeps me accountable and on budget.  Just sayin.

Sunday

Fettuccine Alfredo
Fresh Corn on the Cob (from Farmers Market)
Garlic Bread

Monday

Bean & Cheese Burritos
Chips & Salsa

Tuesday

Italian Squash & Zucchini Medley
Rice

Wednesday

Vegetable Stir Fry
Yakisoba Noodles

Thursday

Vegetable Pot Pie
Applesauce

Friday

$5.00 Pizza Night
Green Salad

Saturday

TBA

We are still eating *mostly* vegetarian.  I had some blood work done a few weeks ago and found that my protein levels were pretty low even though I thought I was eating enough beans, eggs, etc...so therefore I have put a little bit of meat back into a few meals ocassionally (mainly on Sunday nights when we have been BBQing).


Here is something I made last week and will post the recipe soon so make sure to check back.

Greek Pasta & Beans

What are you eating this week?

2 comments:

  1. im eating a lot of egg white omelets! they are fulfilling and good for me :) that greek pasta looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie today.
    You have some wonderful meals planned this week.
    The humidity has arrived in Las Vegas. It has me wishing for our dry hot days.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
- Copyright 2011 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs -