Ok, this recipe is as easy as they come. And I know this is not a new recipe by any means but I am going to share it anyways because it is just that Yummy!
1 bag of frozen tator tots
1 small jar of salsa or tomatoes with onion and chilies (or home made salsa)
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 packet of taco or burrito seasoning
1 small container of sour cream
1. Cook tator tots in oven as directed on bag (however cook in a casserole dish of some sort rather than just a cookie sheet)
2. When there is about 10 mins left of cooking; drain juice from salsa or can of tomatoes and spread on top of the tator tots
3. Sprinkle seasoning packet on top of salsa/tomatoes
4. Spread cheese on top of salsa/tomatoes
5. Cook for remaining 10 mins
6. Spoon into bowl while piping hot, add a dollop of sour cream.