1. Work sucks. I am so overwhelmed it is beyond comprehension.
2. Since work sucks lately, it really weighs on other areas of my life which I really don't like.
3. Like it gives me insomnia. I lay there and think about everything I have to get done in a very limited amount of time with very little assistance. Therefore, I can't sleep, I can't relax. I am a bundle of nerves.
4. I am hungry. That is another thing that changes when I am uber stressed. I tend to *eat* like crap. Which isn't good because then that makes me feel icky,too.
5. It's a vicious cycle. Stress.
6. I used to be able to handle stress much better.
7. What is wrong with me! LOL. Don't answer that.
8. This post is really negative. I hate that!
9. Maybe I should have labeled this as a Rant post.
10. Tomorrow is a new day.
11. I am going to pray in the morning. (I pray most mornings but even more so of late).
12. I know with God anything is possible and he will help cure all that stresses and worries me.
13. I just need to hand it over to him.
14. I know this too shall pass. And like my momma always said, among many others, "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger." (What if I don't want to be stronger? Have you seen my biceps?)
15. At least I still have my charming humor, right?
16. If you can't laugh, then you shall cry. And I have done enough of that lately.
17. Seriously, I am not a big cryer, only at the drop of the hat, when the wind is blowing the wrong way, when I am watching some sappy rom-com, really I am not a cryer!
18. Ok, so I am, sue me!
19. I think this is enough ramblings from my crazy mind for one post.
20. I am going to schedule this post for tomorrow (err today, just later today) and try to go back to bed.
Thanks for reading!
|Image Courtesy of http://www.clker.com/|