Thursday, July 7, 2011

What I'm Lovin'

As many of you know, I am pretty low maintenance make up wise but recently I found a foundation that I fell in *love* with and I am sticking with it for the long haul!


Rimmel Clean Finish.  Between this and my Out of Africa Shea Butter Bar that I use, my face is as soft and smooth as a baby's butt.  LOL!

So glad it is garage sale weather in our neck of the woods.  Last weekend we hit a few garage sales on our way to the local splash pad and I found a few great finds. 





I am lovin' my banana holder and my silver shabby looking candle holders.  $1.00 for the banana holder and $1.00 for both of the candle holders.  Hello!  Can't beat that!  I *heart* garage sales!  Aren't they purdy?

Check these out.....



These babies are gorgeous! There is nothing like fresh tomatoes!  I bought these at the Portland Farmers Market and have been cutting them up for our salads the last couple days. I also diced one up to put in some guacamole that I made. I can't wait until our tomatoes in our garden are ready.


With the summer upon us nothing is quite better than sitting on the patio of a local Mexican restaurant (or even better on the beach in Mexico) eating chips, salsa, and guacamole (and maybe a cold Cerveza) but since I won't be doing that anytime soon, I guess I will have to make my own.  (Now too bad mine didn't look like this; maybe a tad bit)


Image Courtesy of Food Network
 Seriously, I can eat chips, salsa and guacamole for a meal (and did).  LOVE IT!  And I read somewhere not too long ago that guacamole actually helps fight crankiness because of the magnesium in the avocados.

Now there is even more of a reason to *love* guacamole! Maybe I should eat it by the barrel because man have I been cranky lately.

And last but not least, I am lovin' these beautiful flowers that were so graciously sent to me by one of my newest clients at work.  How cool is that?  It is so nice to feel appreciated in this unappreciative world.





Hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Tasty Thursdays and posting my button! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that banana holder! Every time I lay my bananas on the counter I tell myself I need one! :) I am also in the mood to garage sale. I am hoping hubby doesn't have to work on Saturday. I'd love to go alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that banana holder too. My husband bought an ugly white plastic one--I think I threw it out!

    And I think I could us some guacamole--OK, maybe lots of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower. Just wanted to stop by to say hello. :)

    http://lifeaccordingtodamaris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Guacamole looks yum!!

    I don't really go to a lot of yard sales. I think I'm too lazy. (And usually too broke.)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -