Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie for another Menu Plan Monday.



orgjunkiempm1


This week I feel......

I.N.S.P.I.R.E.D!

We went to The Bite of Oregon on Saturday and had the chance to watch an Iron Chef Competion Live and to watch a couple cooking demonstrations by several locally renknowed chefs, eat tons of *awesome* food  AND....

See Celebrity Chef Bob Blumer from The Food Network do a cooking demo.  He was such a kick.  He shared with us one of his first live shows that he did where one of the audience members caught on fire during his cooking demo.  Little did he know that the audience member was a planted stunt person and the whole show he was being punked by the host.  He then donned a fire jacket and hat for a good portion of our show. 

See....






So since I have been I.N.S.P.I.R.E.D  I made one of the dishes he made Saturday in his demo as part of my menu plan for this week.  I made the Beef au Poivre Sunday night and it turned out FANTASTIC!



Sunday

Beef au Poivre
Corn on the Cob
Au Gratin Potatoes

Monday

Vegetable Fettuccine*
Green Salad
Garlic Bread

Tuesday

Creamy Chicken & Rice*
Mixed Vegetables
Cantaloupe

Wednesday

Beef Burgandy over Noodles*
Green Beans
Apple Sauce

Thursday

Mexican *Yummy* Bowl**

Friday

Tuna Melts
Chips
Carrots/Celery & Ranch



*These are part of my menu plan from e-mealz.
**This menu item was from an idea of a meal we ate at The Bite from a local restaurant.



Hey good lookin, watcha got cookin?

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -