I made this a few weeks back when it was "Cheese Week" in our house.
Spicy Chili Cheese Bake
2 Cans of Red Kidney Beans
1 Can of Garbanzo Beans
1 Can of Black Beans
1 Can of Tomato Sauce or Chopped Tomatoes with Onions & Green Chilies
1 8-12 oz container/block of Cream Cheese
1 Cup of Shredded Cheese (or more if you like)
1/2 Cup of Peppercionis
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Pour drained beans into 13 x 9 casserole dish
3. Mix in tomotoe sauce or chopped tomotoes
4. Cut chunks of cream cheese and spread into the bean/tomotoe mixture.
5. Mix your peppercionis into bean/tomotoes.
6. Heat for 15-20 mins until piping hot
7. Sprinkle your cheese over the top
8. Heat for another 5-10mins until cheese is melted.
9. Serve over tortillas chips & add a dollop of sour cream (or more depending on your liking)
10. Or you can put over a hot dog for a Chili Cheese Dog!
Don't forget the peppercionis though because that *makes* the spicy part of the chili and without them it's just plain ol'boring chili.