Thursday, February 17, 2011

They're Back............

They are!

I am so excited and I just can't hide it.  I had to get me one this morning.  I haven't had one in well over a month.  I was going through withdrawals. 


Just give it to me already.....



The Starbucks Ham Breakfast Sandwich is BACK!  And better than ever.  I took that first bite and it was intoxicating.  I obviously *love* these!  (Apparently, Starbucks had to change distributors this past month therefore they were not available since beginning of Jan)

I know, I know ...in some past posts I talked about limiting my amount of breakfast sandwiches and I do make them myself more often than not but there are times when I *cheat* and indulge.  This morning happens to be one of those days and I am so happy I did.  It was so good. 


But for those of you that want to make them on your own which of course is much more cost effective here is how to make them like Starbucks:

1.  Spray non stick cooking spray on muffin tin.
2.  Crack one egg in each muffin insert
3.  Cook in oven on 325 for 12-18 mins or until eggs are firm.
4.  Toast several English muffins
5.  Once eggs are cooked in muffin tin, they come out perfectly round and fit on the English muffin like a glove
6.  Add a slice of cheese, Canadian bacon, ham, etc
7.  Wrap in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese and heat meat

Or you can save them for later.  Throw them in a couple ziplock bags, toss in the refrigerator or freezer until tomorrow morning.  Heat & Serve.


If you have a microwave poacher you can also use that.  I have done both and they both come out very similar.



*Google photo


*This is not a paid endorsement

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm your 101st follower! I'm visiting from {in}courage community...stop by and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!!! I'm glad you got to have your fav bkfst sammie!! Woohoo! Looks good!

    I've awarded you with a blog award! Go to http://kortneyskrazylife.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-winner-woohoo.html to claim your award and view the rules!! Woohoo congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your So Funny!
    Newest Follow on GFC, Follow back at www.closertolucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. You can also add your blog to our Blog Hop! Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
    http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now following you as an entry to the cash giveaway. I would love it if you would follow back!
    http://www.toeuropewithkids.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -