Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And The Winner Is....

The winners of the Out of Africa Shea Butter Complexion Bars are...


Drumroll, please .....

The first winner is:
True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 63
Result: 36


Fairy Water: Life From My Point of View

And the second winner is....

True Random Number Generator Min:1 Max:63
Result: 51

Katherine from An Irish-Italian Blessing!

I will be emailing you two lovely ladies shortly but if you read this before I email you, please email me with your addresses and I will mail your Out of Africa Shea Butter Bars in the next couple days.

I hope you like it as much as I do!


Thanks again for entering my giveaway and to all the followers that read my blog.  I appreciate it more than you know!

1 comment:

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -