Anywho, so now I must tell you a few things about myself (7 things to be exact) and then I must award this prestigious award to 15 other bloggers. For time sakes, I am going to award it to 5 other bloggers that I think are pretty darn neat and versatile.
So hear it goes:
1. I wanted to be a Marine Biologist growing up but instead of swimming with the dolphins I am chained to a desk as a Project Manager.
2. I have only had one perm in my life and that was enough! When I was 15 the spiral perm was all the rave. My hair didn't like it, I looked like a poodle.
3. If I could take a trip anywhere right now, time or money not being of concern, I would want to go backpacking in Europe (without the e.coli outbreak though).
4. I don't really care for taking baths; much prefer a shower. I think though what it boils down to is baths, they take too long.
5. I love, love, love getting my monthly pedicure. I do however feel sorry for the person giving it. I have my dads feet. My least favorite part of my body which is why I need all the help I can get with the pedicures. Thanks Dad!
6. My favorite actor is John Cusak. He seems so approachable and I think he (looks wise) is getting better with age.
7. I would love to become a missionary and move our family to another country to spread the gospel.
And now to bestow the award on a few others:
1. Toni over at Coffee and Chocolate (She is a loyal follower and is very versatile in her blogging)
2. Janae at Diaries of A Grumpy Grateful Mom (She just cracks me up)
3. Fi at Inspiration To Dream (Always inspirational posts)
4. Cate at Show My Face (Have you linked to her Six Word Saturday meme?)
5. Save At Home Mom (A newer blogger I found through Toni; show her some blog love)
Now ladies, it is your turn. You must do the same, tell us 7 things about yourself and award this to some of the other blogs that you love. And make sure you tell them you are awarding it to them.
Have a great day!