Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

You know the song...Just another manic Monday....

But guess what, dinner tonight is going to be anything but manic even with it being Halloween!  Why?

Because I have planned my meals for the week and even made them this past weekend with my Dinner is Ready program. 

And of course as always, I am linking up my Menu Plan with I'm An Organizing Junkie.  And you can too!



Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept 26th



Sunday

Taco Pie

Monday

Tuna Broccoli AuGratin
Fruit Salad

Tuesday

Country Chicken & Vegetables
Bisquits

Wednesday

Beef Stroganoff
Green Salad

Thursday

Creamed Corn & Beef
French Bread

Friday

Cheesy Ham & Noodles
Applesauce

Saturday

Date Night

What is on your menu for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -