1 lb Chicken Breast or Tenders (cut into small pieces)
10-16 oz "Steamables" frozen vegetables medley
1 Jar of Salsa Con Queso (Mild or Med)
6 servings of rice (white or brown)
1. Spray skillet or wok with cooking spray or lightly coat with EVOO.
2. Cook chicken breast/tenders in skillet until golden brown.
3. While chicken is browning, cook rice as directed on box.
4. And microwave your steamables vegetables (5-7 minutes)
5. Once vegetables are steamed add into chicken.
6. Add rice into chicken/vegetable medley.
7. Add jar of Salsa Con Queso.
8. Stir and heat for another 2-3 minutes.
We paired with some slices of pear.