Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday $7 Dinner Challenge

This is obviously a bit late.  I went to the beach this past weekend so I didn't get a chance to get this posted until now.


It is week 2 of my $7 dinner challenge.  I did pretty well last week, if I say so myself, which I just did.  Did you see last weeks post?  You didn't? Check it out here.

And of course MPM wouldn't be the same if I didn't link up with I'm An Organizing Junkie. 





Sunday

Birthday dinner out at Red Robin (Ty's 13th Birthday is tomorrow/today)

Monday

Sloppy Joes
BBQ Chips
Carrots/Ranch

Total Cost: $7.76

Tuesday

Spaghetti
Green Salad

Total Cost: $6.41

Wednesday

Chicken Fried Rice
Apple Sauce

Total Cost: $7.21

Thursday

Grilled Cheese Sammies *
Tomato Soup

Total Cost: $3.99

Friday

3 Bean Chili
Cornbread

Total Cost: $6.03

Saturday

Anniversary Dinner.  TBD.


$31.40 to feed 5 for 5 nights.  Not to shabby, eh?  I think even though I went a tad bit over on a few since it evened out in the end, this week will be a success.

What do you think?

And since you are here.  Will you click on this button and vote for me, please.



*Did not include the cost of bread in this dinner since bread is another item that we always have on hand.

2 comments:

  1. Voted! Great cost effective week of meals! I wish I was organized enough to even try this, lol. I don't even know what I'm going to have for breakfast yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Robin is our favorite! Yum!

    If you have a great recipe to try, please link it to my Must Try Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -