I was inspired by a friend of mine in Australia to make a goal list for the upcoming year. I decided to keep it short and sweet so that it didn't create more chaos or overwhelm me anymore than I already am (without setting goals in stone err type).
Since you all know that "I'm Not Superwoman" I figured I would concentrate on 12 things, that is essentially one goal a month. And if I accomplish two or three in one month even better.
These are in no particular order and some are not necessarily life altering (although one is) but rather simple goals that I want to accomplish this upcoming year.
1. Lose 30 or more pounds and keep it off
2. Hike Mt St Helens
3. Travel to Africa on a humanitarian trip (will be accomplished in Feb 2012)
4. Stop drinking soda (starting this Jan 1!)
5. Go horseback riding
6. Take a wine tasting tour with my husband
7. Read to my small children at least 20-30 mins EVERYDAY
8. Finish my scuba diving certification
9. Read my bible EVERYDAY
10. Have a garage sale
11. Take a photography class at the college
12. Be content
Do you have any goals for 2012 you want to share?