It has been a looooong couple weeks and quite honestly I have more *confessions* than I know what to do with right now but I will start with these....
Confessions: The Christmas Edition
- I am still not done with my Christmas shopping. And it is 3 days away. I KNOW. Come Saturday night you will probably find me in line at 7-11 buying calendars and smelly roses.
- Of the presents that I do have, none are wrapped. They are still in bags at the top of closets or in the trunks of cars.
- Our poor Christmas tree...it is so so sad looking. It barely looks decorated. All of the ornaments are 3ft off the bottom so little hands and paws don't take the ormaments off.
- I haven't even put my tree skirt under the tree yet. I guess it doesn't matter anyways (see #1 & #2)
- I totally failed in the baking department this year. Not a single cookie was baked in our kitchen for Christmas. I know we have a few more days but don't think it is going to happen. (See #1 & # 2)