Unfortunately because I was a cooking fend for about 3 hrs on Sunday afternoon, I did not take pictures. Since I was bagging it up, it was not all that pretty anyways (but sure does taste good). Sorry.
1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
1 small diced onion
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional)
1 cup of sour cream
2 tablespoons of butter
salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Brown ground beef with diced onion.
4. Return mushrooms to ground beef with onion.
5. Stir in soup, sour cream, salt & pepper.
6. Place in freezer bag, label and freeze.
To serve. Thaw. Heat in pan until smooth and hot. If you need to thin it a little bit add a little milk or sour cream. Serve over egg noodles.