Hello we meet again.
1. If I have to vacuum up another bowl of *dumped* cat food I am going to scream! Why oh why must my daughter like to dump the cat food almost every time? Really?
2. My to do list for things I need TO DO before I leave on my trip has reproduced like a rabbit. Seriously, the list is like two pages long and there is no possible way that I am going to get through everything.
3. I pulled out my luggage this past weekend and there it sits, empty, in our hallway for us to trip over. I know I still have some time to pack but I would really like to be organized and not procrastinate. Nice thought, huh?
4. Kaylyn the toilet paper is for in the bathroom, not to unravel and decorate the house with. Uggh! Yet another mess to clean up. It is NEVER.ENDING. Calgon take me away...
5. I have only decided on 4 freezer meals for while I am gone, so far. Need help. Any ideas? I really don't want to be cooking all this weekend but I also don't want my family to eat out of a box or take out the whole time I am gone. Hmm, what to do. Maybe a frozen lasagna? Corn dogs? They would probably love that.
Any confessions you want to share? Pretty please so I don't feel so alone.