Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dear Heavenly Father

Dear Heavenly Father,
 
I hardly know what to say. I am in of AWE of you, all that you do for me and my family. You have blessed me and continue to bless me a thousand times over. Sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve it, you, your blessings and mercy. 
 
I fall down, you pick me up and brush me off. I cry, you console and dry my tears. I sin, you forgive. I am thirsty, you provide water. I am hungry, you provide the means for food. I am cold, you provide the means for clothing, for shelter.  I am sick, you heal. 

The blessings are always in abundance for my family and I and so I often question, why?  What makes us so special and not others?  Why do we deserve your mercy and grace? There are so many others, equally deserving, yet they suffer daily. 

Why me?  Why us?
 
Wait don’t answer that. I think I know the answer. 

You have given us the abundance so we can give to others the first fruits of our labor and I pray that we are doing right by you.  I want to share the gospel through our acts of sponsoring children that are less fortunate.  To be the guiding light for them when all hope is lost. The children in Ethiopia , Burkena Faso, Thailand.  They are all just as important as our own children. 

I continue to pray daily that you will help us find more sponsors for these children. I pray that someone will see their picture, read their story and be challenged to help them.  Help give them a life that they only dreamed of and break the cycle of poverty.  Change their lives FOREVER. Change your life FOREVER.

Is that you? 

Are you the chosen one?

In Jesus Name I Pray.  Amen.


 






Sponsor a Child
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am participating in Blog Month for Compassion in an attempt to change the lives of 3,108 precious children (and then some ) in 30 days by finding them sponsor families.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly---if you are blessed it's so you can be a blessing to others! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an awesome letter!!! I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! And such a great cause. :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -