Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




Yes, I know it is Tuesday (by the time you probably read this). Always a day late and a dollar short. MY.LIFE.STORY.


This week here is what is on my cooking agenda.  As always, keeping it simple is my motto.


Sunday

Cheesy Tator Tot Casserole
Garlic Sauteed Green Beans

Monday

Progresso Recipe Starter Beef Stroganoff
Corn
Applesauce

Tuesday

Pork Tenderloin
Cornbread Stuffing
Corn On The Cob

Wednesday

Grilled Cheese
Tomato Soup

Thursday

Vegetable Stir Fry
Rice

Friday

Chili
Cornbread

Saturday

Date Night

There you have it.  And this week I incorporated a tad bit of meat back into our meal plans although I am still not eating most of it.

What are you cooking?


I am linking my menu plan up with I'm An Organized Junkie.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Anne from Life on the Funny Farm, here from the TALU. Your menu looks great. Do you have room at the table for one more?

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -