Monday, May 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Monday, Monday,Monday...

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone has enjoyed your day.

I have been just hangin out with the family so a little bit late in posting this.

Now it is time to get down to business before heading back into the work week tomorrow.

Here is what our family will be having for dinner this week:

Sun:

Papa Murphy's Family Combo Pizza (Yum!Yum!)

Mon:

Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches*
Sweet N Tangy Cole Slaw *
BBQ Chips

Tues:

Beef & Mushroom Dijon*
Green Salad

Wed:

Vegetable Rotini
French Bread

Thu:

Creamy Chicken & Rice
Green Beans
Applesauce

Fri:

Orange Infused Pork Chops*
Rice Pilaf
Asparagus

Sat:

Chicken Fajitas
Chips N Salsa

What are you making for dinner this week?  Want some new ideas?  Then make sure to visit all the other Menu Plan Monday participants over at The Organized Junkie.  You won't be disappointed!







*I will be posting these recipes this next week with pictures.  So make sure to check back.

2 comments:

  1. Your menu looks so good. I think I need to make some fajitas! I just started a dinner group this week, only three days out of the week--we'll see how it goes. I hope they don't kick me out on account of my not always fabulous cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing. Changed settings in comments to see if works.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -