In case you missed it. This was on my Menu Plan Monday for this past Sunday night. We had these *AHHHSOME* grilled mixed vegetables along with our Morning Star Veggie Burgers and Chips.
Can I just say they were the best mixed veggies evahhhh. Really they were. I honestly have never grilled many of these vegetables together let alone on a actual grill. I am so sorry I have been missing all this yummyness.
1 Head of Kale, chopped
2 small zucchinis, sliced
1 med sweet onion, diced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 lb of asparagus, spear sliced into 1/4 cuts
1 garlic clove, diced
1 small lemon
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Mix all ingredients in large bowl
2. Add olive oil, mix. Add enough to lightly cover vegetables but do not over saturate.
3. Cook on grill for 15-20 minutes, constantly turn with spatula so they don't burn.
4. A good indicator that the items are well cooked is to put a fork in a piece of asparagus. If soft, then most other vegetables should be done as well.
5. Put all cooked vegetables back into large bowl
6. Spritz with lemon, mix
7. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese onto vegetables, mix.
I am linking this up with Not Just A Houswife and 33 Shades of Green Tasty Tuesdays!