Not sure why I can't sleep these last couple nights very well. But I can't so here I sit...pounding out a blog post at 130am in the morning because there really is nothing else to do in the middle of the night round these parts.
1. It took forever to get the kiddos to calm down and go to sleep tonight. Why oh why?
2. Popcorn. No more. I am tired of having to vacuum half of it up. Does anyone else have this problem?
3. I failed this week with our menu plan. Because of my lack of sleep twice I didn't make a full on meal for dinner just made something quick n easy for the kids and I snacked on veggies. This mom was/is tired.
4. My husband is going to a Dodgers game on Saturday in Seattle. He is beyond excited. This is all he has talked about since he got the ticket a few weeks ago. I hope he has fun but it is going to be a long day with just me and the kiddos.
5. I am really praying it doesn't rain all weekend. I really need to get our garden going. I have several starters that need to be planted.
6. We are putting a brick walkway from our driveway leading up to our front door and we need to do that as well on Sunday (weather permitting). I will post before and after pictures, hopefully. Here is what my vision is. Nothing to fancy but nice.
7. I still need to get curtains/rods for our living room windows. Glad we don't live in a neighborhood otherwise this would have been top priority. Since we live somewhat in the country, the likelihood that someone is peeking in our windows, very slim.
8. Our car insurance rates skyrocketed. Ouch. Thank you to our lovely daughter for getting in two car accidents within a month of each other. She is alright so that is all that matters but still.
9. Our neighbors horses have grown very fond of us. We whistle and they come running. We love feeding them carrots and apples.
10. My phone. It has pretty much died. That is all I have to say about that.
11. I think I am getting sleepy now. I am going to try to go back to sleep. I have to get up in 3 hours to start my day.