Friday, June 8, 2012

What I'm Lovin'



Time for another round of What I'm Lovin with your host Jennifer!  That's me. 

Alright so maybe you really don't care What I'm Lovin, but I am going to share anyways...



I am lovin' this book....



Just Let Me Lie Down: Necessary Terms for the Half-Insane Working Mom
Source



I started reading it recently, picked it up for super cheap and so far it has not let me down...Nor Let Me Lie It Down.  LOL.  It is right on the mark.  I am working on a review/giveaway for this so stay tuned.


My hair is lovin' .....


Halo Volumizing Mousse
Source


Giving my hair lots of body and volume especially of late when it has been a bit humid round these parts.  And the best part....I paid $2.50 for this and it is normally $13.00+ at salons.  I bought it at Big Lots.  Do you have one of those near you?


My stomach is lovin' this for dinner...







Gooey Homemade Mac N Cheese, does it get any better?  



What are you lovin' this week?  Any great products, recipes, pictures, you want to share?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -