Sunday, June 10, 2012

Heading to PA?

This post brought to you by PA Tourism. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

Several years back I had the opportunity to go to Pennsylvania.  It was a quick trip and I was to young to really appreciate anything.  I remember driving through the area seeing Amish country with the buggies driving along the side of the rode.  Unfortunately for Pennsylvania, this is pretty much the the vision that stuck with me for many years.   Now of course as an adult I know there is so much more to Pennsylvania. 

 

Pennsylvania offers romantic getaways for the lover in you, historic landmarks, amusement parks for family thrills, and so much more.  With the  pa-roadtrips Roadtrip-A-Matic, you can plan your trip quickly and start packing.   Whatever trip you are looking for chances are you can find it here.  Where to stay, what to see, what to eat.  It is all taken care of with a click of a mouse.

 

visitPA-Roadtrip_box_720px.jpg

 

 

If I had the chance to go again I would surely take my family and go in the fall when most kids are back in school.  And because we have a couple small children we would have to do something entertaining for them like the Kidsylvania Road trip. Take in the zoo, aquarium and a few musuems for teachable moments. The possibilites are endless. 

 

Whatever you fancy, Pennsylvania roadtrips offers it.  Start packing now and head on out on the open road. 

Who would you take and what would you do?

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. This is a roadtrip that's possible a little bit far for me to come for - pity. My parents have visited nearly every single one of the US states, not bad for Aussies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last year we went to PA Dutch country (from my sister's home near DC)with a 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 year old...we found many petting farms, Amish food and Dutch Wonderland...an amusement partk just for little kids, it was fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -