Wow, has it really been well over a month since I posted a confessional? That is crazy! No wonder why I have so many faux pas stored up. LOL.
1. I haven't posted a confessional since May 10th!
2. I have only done one blog post this week and it was an insomnia driven post. Yikes! What a slacker.
3. Since we moved, my kitchen sink has often times been buried with dishes. You see, new house is older, so no dishwasher. I know! Acckkkk! But actually, I don't mind washing dishes, when I do wash them, they end up much cleaner most of the time. Key words: when I do them.
4. I didn't even post my menu on MPM this week and have not been very consistent with that either, lately. I still have my plan just don't or didn't post. Maybe next week.
5. Roasted Asparagus is on the menu AGAIN tonight. I think we have eaten Roasted Asparagus every week at some point for the past month. But they are so good, can't help it. Talk about over kill, huh?
6. And chips and salsa with a tad bit of sour cream. Hello! Delish. I can eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but probably shouldn't but maybe did. I am sure there are worse things right? Carbs, veggies, and calcium?
7. Laundry. Barely scratch the
Ok, enough for now, I am really feeling inadequate as a wife, mother, cook. I have to go now.
Actually, I have been thinking about setting up a blog hop type linky for confessional type posts because I KNOW we all have those moments, days, weeks, months where everything is just, just, just, so overwhelming and wouldn't it be great to confess in company? We will support you through thick piles of laundry, burned dinners, forgotten kids at summer camp, a thin wallet because you didn't balance your check book right (although who does that these days?).... You name it, one of us has probably done it
What do you think? Would you link up?