I know it is past the mid point of the year and maybe I should have done this in June...but I didn't...If there is something you should know about me, I Am Not Superwoman...I have tossed the cape to ths side and keep it real as much as possible. I can not be all nor do all. I fail at things, often.
Drum roll please.
1. Lose 30 or more pounds and keep it off --- Work in progress. This has been very difficult to say the least.
2. Hike Mt St Helens---Has not even been on my radar this summer.
5. Go horseback riding--you would think this would be easy where I live but it has eluded me.
6. Take a wine tasting tour with my husband ---we had planned to do this a couple weekends ago but plans fell through at the last minute.
8. Finish my scuba diving certification---Has not been on my radar.
9. Read my bible EVERYDAY-- I am either reading the bible or daily devotional 3-4 times a week. Still working on making it an everyday habit.
10. Have a garage sale--almost accomplished this by having one with a friend but the dates conflicted. Working on this still.
11. Take a photography class at the college---Has not been on my radar but fall registration is soon. Hmm....
12. Be content--Always a work in progress. Some days it is a breeze other days, not so much.
So that is it in a nutshell. I feel *pretty *good about things. And of course this was just the tip of the iceberg of goals and accomplishments I wanted for 2012.
What about you? Have you crossed off items on your list? Have you added to your list as you have crossed things off?