This one was way easy. And so delicious.
Greek Pasta & Beans
8-12 oz Penne Pasta
1 can of Garbanzo Beans
Handful of chopped fresh Spinach
1 can of Diced Tomato w/Garlic & Basil (or fresh if you have on hand)
1 sm can of olives
1. Cook pasta al dente. Drain. Set aside.
2. While pasta is cooking, in a pan mix together beans, diced tomatoes, olives. Cook for 7-10 mins.
3. Wash/dry spinach, chop up
4. Add chopped spinach to beans/diced tomatoes in pan. Mix. Cook for 2 mins (don't over cook spinach because then it will become very soggy).
5. Dish pasta into a bowl and add bean/tomato sauce. Sprinkle Feta Cheese on top.
As you notice, big chunks of Feta. I *love* Feta cheese.
Pair with some fresh Italian or Garlic Bread.
This was a hearty dinner with both a good amount of veggies and protein. Enjoy!
I will be linking this up with Not Just A Housewife and 33 Shades of Green Tasty Tuesday.