Friday, August 31, 2012

Thinking Out Loud



The last couple weeks at work have just been brutal.  So many projects, so little time.  Burnt out.  I know I am lucky to have a job given the economy however you can only do so much.  You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.  You have heard that saying, right?  That is how I feel with regard to several things going on right now.  Change, people, just don't like change.  Even when it is CLEARLY for the better.  Why is that?

Home life has been a bit CRAZZZZZZZZY lately, too.  School is getting ready to start for Tyler (big man on campus; 8th grade) and Hayden (little man on campus; kindergarten).  Next week.  Yikes.  This mom better get on the ball. I still have not finished up school supply shopping. Wow, I can not believe Hayden is giong to be in kindergarten.  I can't believe we only have one more year for Tyler before he is in high school.   We went to Hayden's Back to School BBQ and Hayden, such a ham.  Here is what he wore:




What a goofball! 

This weekend of course being the unofficial end to summer, we hope to head out to yonder parts and have some fun.  Not sure what that will be.  Maybe the zoo?  Water fountain in downtown and Saturday Market?  The Columbia Gorge? I was just saying to my husband the other day, this summer weather wise seems like it only recently started.  And typically during the summer we head downtown quite a bit, spending afternoons at the market, playing in the water fountains, etc but not this summer.  Where did it go?

Anywho, I hope you all have a blessed weekend and thanks for listening to my rambling.

P.S.  Did I tell you we recently received a letter from our Compassion daughter, Milli?  And I forgot to mention that we are sponsoring another daughter!  Maddie!  I will share more about both of them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -