Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Do you know what you are making for dinner this week?


I do because I have been inspired by Menu Plan Monday over at The Organized Junkie!




Sunday: 

Teriyaki BBQ Chicken (Chicken marinated in soy sauce, ketchup and brown sugar)
Corn on the Cob
Baked Potato


Monday:

Chicken Parmigiana
Green Salad
Applesauce


Tuesday: 

 Taco Bake
 Mexican Salad  (lettuce, black beans, corn, tortilla strips, salsa/sour cream dressing)

Wednesday:

Beef Stroganoff
Green Beans
Fruit Salad
         

Thursday:

Cheesy Potato Casserole (using left over potatoes from 5lb bag and left over cheese from Taco Bake)
Mixed Vegetables

Friday:

Beef N Broccoli (using left over beef from pack of beef for stroganoff)
Rice
Mandarin Oranges

Saturday:

Date Night (whereever my husband takes me)


Have a Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What time is dinner on Tuesday LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I wanna eat at your house. I don't even know what's for lunch today! Let alone dinner for the week, lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -