Have you read my others 1, 2, 3, 4?
1. I received a basket full of starter garden plants (tomatoes, green beans, cucumbers) for my birthday (May 12) and only on Tuesday (May 24) did they FINALLY get transplanted into our garden. Unfortunately, the delay and lack of being watered did one of the cucumber plants in. Nobody told me they needed to be watered!
2. As I was going through some of Miss K's clothes this past week I noticed that there are still some 3-6 and 6-9 months sizes mixed in. A Lot. She is just over a year wearing 12-18 months so I think it is about time I purge the clothes and swap them on ThredUP.
3. I shaved my legs last night. I hadn't shaved them in like two weeks. I know kinda gross but not like I have been wearing shorts or anything since it has been RAINING like every day. Furthermore, shaving just takes too much time when showering. I am lucky if I have 5 uninterrupted minutes in the shower so the last thing I want to do is waste it shaving! Trees for me, thanks!
4. I still have a small picture frame on my entertainment center that has the picture of the original baby in it. It is a frame that I received at Miss Ks baby shower over a YEAR ago. Cute baby, but not Miss K.
5. I finally cleaned out my coupon envelopes. After going to the store this past week and trying to redeem some coupons from March, I thought it was probably time that this be done. Worse thing to have happen when shopping with coupons is to get up to the check stand with product and coupon that has expired. Ughh!
Do you have some non superwoman moments you want to share?
Don't be shy!