Confessions. They always make me feel so
- This past Thursday when I was on a conf call for my trip to Ethiopia, Hayden decided to make some hot cocoa in the microwave. It exploded all over and I have yet to clean it up.
- Last night I couldn't find any clean pajamas for Kaylyn so I put her in a pair of leggings and a tshirt. Laundry and me are on a break. A break from doing it. I just can't get caught up! It is like a vicious cycle.
- Only on Sunday did I clean out the other kitchens sink from when our garbage disposal was broken during the Christmas holiday. It was starting to grow things so I figured it was time.
- After having tons of the kids old clothes bagged up to donate for well over a month, I FINALLY dropped them off last night.
- Also while on the conf call this past Thursday, Kaylyn decided to take off ALL her clothes and run around naked. I just let her. It kept her entertained for a little bit. Thank goodness I didn't have a web cam like everyone else on the call. That would have been hilarious or not.
Have any confessions you want to share? It can be anything. It will make you feel better, I promise.