OMG...We are up to #16. This is bad.
1. Yes, this is a picture of my kitchen. I went on strike. It doesn't always look like this, just
2. I am such a dork. Tuesday night when I went to get gas I couldn't figure out how to open my gas tank. For some reason it was locked, it is never locked! I actually had to call the dealership to figure it out. I won't tell you what it was. LOL. And then because of this I was late to Tyler's last basketball game. Big mom fail! (But I at least took some pictures. Here is T shooting a free throw).
3. I just finally cleaned out some more of Kaylyn's baby clothes (remember she is 20 months so this has been needed to be done for at least 12 months). Sad. They are going to good use though so that makes my frown turn upside down. My cousin, more like my sister from another mother, is having a baby girl in June. I packed them all up and shipped them to her.
4. At work, I have been purging paper files. I had things from some of my clients as far back to 2006! Holy cow! Such a pack rat. Now if only I could get motivated to do the same at home! My files at home are equally out of control.
5. Last week my Monday night Crock Pot meal didn't turn out so hot. Well it was hot all right. Burned! Not sure where I went wrong. Not enough liquid? Cooked too long? Dinner was this instead so not all was lost. Pretty good for a quick meal.
What is weighing you down this week that you would like to share?
We're all friends here. Don't be shy!