Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Gooooood Morning!

I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie to share my meal plan with all the other fabulous blogger!




Sunday

Open Face Meatball Sandwiches (These were delish!)
Seasoned Green Beans

Monday

Spaghetti
Corn

Tuesday

Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday

Grilled Cheese Sandwhich
Tomatoe Soup

Thursday

Chicken Stir Fry

Friday

English Muffin Mini Pizzas
Green Salad

Saturday

Dinner with the Girls (TBD)

Ohh and if you are wondering, my whole week of crock pot cooking from last week, wasn't all that successful.  I cooked from the MPM but didn't end up cooking everything in the Crock Pot as I intended.


What are you feeding your family this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -