Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What I'm Lovin



I haven't done one of these posts for awhile so I think it is time....


Pinterest.....

Yes, you have heard of it.  It has become a new obsession of mine.  Love it. 
So many creative people out there, who knew?


I have some boards on there so make sure to follow me....If you need an invite, let me know. 


Space savers!  We are downsizing so I am trying to come up with quick, easy and fun space savers. 
And of course found tons on Pinterest.

Check out this cool idea.


Pinned Image
Source


Awesome way to keep the bath toys out of the bathtub and also allow them to drip dry.


 


The sun, ahh the glorious sun.  It has been beautiful here in the Pac NW. 
 Perfect timing too with our move. 
I *love* the sun.
I would marry it, if I wasn't already spoken for. 
Yesterday I think it hit 80!

Image Detail


Kaylyn got a bottle of this with some
bath toys for a birthday present.
She loves baths especially bubble baths. 
By the time she usually wants to get out of the bath
the water is freezing and
her hands and tootsies are shriveled up.
(Typically, I have to bribe her to get out).



Image Detail
Source

This was a very good movie. 
My 13 year old wanted to see it, so we
went on a mother-son date this past Sat night.

Zac Efron.  Ahh-umm. That is all I have to say about that.
(I think I might be old enough to be his mom, aren't I?)


----------------------------------------------------------
What are you lovin these days?


 

3 comments:

  1. Pinterest - got myself set up but haven't done much more :-( need more hours in my day. The sun, mmm I'm so not a winter person. Sunshine makes me happy.
    Couldn't imagine getting any of my sons to a movie without action and car chases and drama. Bubble baths - love em myself and could spend hours in one, your girl has taste

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to get on Pinterest, but without facebook or twitter it doesn't seem I can join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is an obsession. It's too easy and to enticing. AHHHHH! But, there are so many ideas pinned, too. Which makes it excusable right?

    I love your comment about marrying the sun. Too cute. Never thought of it that way. But, very cute thought indeed.

    Have a warm day. Hope the sun is continuing to make your days lovely all through Mother's day. xo

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -