Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Wow, what a whirlwind of a weekend.  I blinked and it was over. 

Here is what is on our menu for this week.



Sunday

Tilapia
Potato Salad
Rolls

Monday

String Cheese Pasta
Green Salad

Tuesday

Breakfast Burritos
Orange Slices

Wednesday

Potato & Brocolli Casserole
Applesauce

Thursday

Corn Squares and Bean Dressing
Spanish Rice

Friday

3 Bean Chili (Black Beans, Kidney Beans, Garbanzo Beans)
Cheesy Biscuits

Saturday

?? Moving day

What is on your menu this week?

As always, I am linking up with I'm An Organized Junkie.

Have an awesome week!



Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Delicious menu! We love tilapia and eat it frequently. I'm thinking my kids would love that string cheese pasta.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -