This is the ultimate comfort food. I can literally eat this up in one sitting but thankfully I didn't. I shared. LOL.
There is nothing better than warm from the oven homemade Macaroni & Cheese on a cold and blustery evening. And what is even better is it is a meal that the kiddos *love*.
1 box of elbow macaroni or rotini noodles
1 can of condensed cheese soup
1 can of milk
2 tablespoon butter or margarine
8 oz of shredded Cheddar cheese
8-16 oz of Seasoned Croutons, crunched up
Salt & Pepper to taste
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees
2) Mix noodles, soup, butter, milk, salt & pepper in 13x9 casserole dish
3) Bake in oven for 15 mins
4) Sprinkle cheese on top, mix
5) Cook for an additional 10 mins, mix
6) Sprinkle crushed up croutons on top of noodles, bake for another 5-10 mins, until golden brown.
Serve piping hot! Add a side salad or some garlic bread. MMM!