It was my husband's birthday yesterday and one of his favorite meals is meatloaf, so guess what I made?
- 2-3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (do not add water)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 slices of toasted bread, crunched up (toast in toaster, put in ziplock bag and crunch up)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, combine ground meat, soup, chopped onion and eggs. Mix well.
- Shape into a loaf in an ungreased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until done.
It was THAT simple! Pair it with some mashed potatoes (instant ones are ok remember we short cut sometimes) and mixed veggies.
Everyone scarfed it down....Barely a morsel left to spare.
|Thank you Rachelle B for an awesome pic!|