I made my 5 ingredient entree last night for dinner. So easy, loved it!
Onion Pork Roast w/Carrots
- Place your Pork Roast in 13x 9 casserole dish. (slice a few openings throughout roast to help get juice flowing)
- Mix dry onion soup and water.
- Place carrots around Pork Roast (I used baby carrots)
- Pour Onion Soup and Water over Pork Roast/Carrots
- Place a layer of tin foil over Pork Roast
- Cook on 350 in oven for 1 1/2 hours. Remove tin foil from Pork Roast approx 15-20 mins before done to get the outside golden brown.
You can also use a roasting bag instead of putting the Pork Roast directly into the casserole dish. This helps the Pork Roast to contain more moisture and flavor. (You would just put all ingredients in the bag, tie it and throw it into the dish and bake accordingly)
We paired this with some mashed potatoes.
Perfect comfort food dinner for such a cold and dreary night.
And you can even do this in the crock pot! For everyone that loves a good crock pot dinner. Same instructions just put everything in Crock Pot and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.